Monday, February 8, 2010

Is Imitation Onyx More Durable Can You Substitue Imitation Vanilla For Pure Vanilla In Body Scrubs?

Can you substitue imitation vanilla for pure vanilla in body scrubs? - is imitation onyx more durable

I have a recipe I received from my friend and will require 1 cup salt, 1 / 2 cup sugar and 1 / 8 teaspoon teaspoon vanilla extract. I imitation vanilla, but you can do that? I really do not know what vanilla. If the recipe for a particular purpose, then I use imitation? It is said that only the mixture and use as a scrub. But if one feels good, is it really necessary? What do you do for your skin with vanilla at all?

1 comment:

Klaudia ;] said...

Yes, you can not brush effext or its just your body odor.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Graphing film rio. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator