Monday, February 1, 2010

Can You Catch Chest Infection Have I Caught His Chest Infection?

Have i caught his chest infection? - can you catch chest infection

To make it as short as possible, I had with my friend who we think he has pneumonia now his life has not improved with antibiotics, 5 days (we were thinking of a cold last week so I know exactly how long he DONT have)
I was with him almost 24 / 7 and I began to feel wheezing, coughing and expectoration breast very bad start, as you are stuck in the throat .. the deterioration in the first 3 days I had abit of a TEM-p yesterday, but were not sure what it was, not doing so now.

Should I see a doctor? Or not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Graphing film rio. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator